WI 2007 600rr Race/Track/Street $4,500 7k mi. Clear title

BlindGoldfish Z

Never crashed. Clean/clear title in hand. 7,300 miles. Located in Madison.

$4,500.

Selling the 2007 600rr that I bought new in July 2007. I converted it to a race bike that winter but kept it so you could make it DOT street legal again in under 15 minutes. I have the spare key/manual. I'm pretty sure no one has ridden the bike but me EVER, and it has NEVER had anything other than the tires/kick stand on the ground (i.e. never been laid down/tipped over/etc.).

I've raced it/ridden trackdays on it the last 3 years. It now has a bit over 7,000 miles, about 3,000 of which are track. I just had the valves checked last year, and all were within spec (all exactly the same spec actually). I changed the oil with Amsoil after every race weekend and every 3 trackday weekends. I just rebuilt the front calipers.

It has an Acerbis headlight with a custom mount (read: ghetto) but it works pretty well. MN tabs are current through 2012. Tail light/license bracket/rear signals bolts on in 5 minutes. Other than the OEM tail/passenger seat, no OEM bodywork is included with the sale.

PCIII (just installed. Should probably be tuned on a dyno)
Forks set up for 165-185 lb rider
Spieger braided brake lines
Vortex rearsets
Vortex +2 rear sprocket
Honda HRC quick-turn throttle
Two brothers slip-on exhaust
e-racing race fiberglass
radiator guard
R&G frame sliders
Case covers
003 tires with 2 track weekends on them
New front pads

The bodywork isn't cracked anywhere, but has scuffs from laying on the ground. There are a couple mounting bolts missing too, and some things are zip-tied because they are easier for me than the DZUS fasteners. The swingarm has a scratch. Everything is safety wired.

Now the "Bad." The lower left side of the bike was subjected to sub-freezing conditions while in my underground heated parking garage this winter with only water in the cooling system. After I was sure things had thawed, I started it up and it ran fine with no smoke or rough idling. There was no noticeable water in the oil or vice versa. As far as I can tell, there is no damage from the freezing. However, I have priced this bike $500-$800 less than it probably should be priced in the event that something comes up later down the road. I honestly don't think it will and would race it as-is. If I thought something was wrong, I'd claim comprehensive coverage and have it repaired.

$4500 for the bike and all street-legal parts I have left.

1z3lyyg.png

33vn995.png