wicked cam angle

jimgl3

this is the wickedest camera angle i have ever seen. someone please tell what kind of mount this is :wow:
picture.php

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
can't click to watch...booooooooooo

but i am certain I can get that wit the GoPro, using the extension arm...

looks like a wide angle camera though.....GP just came out with one, but have not heard any Pros/Cons on it yet

lemondrop

yea...did a lil search-i-poo

looks like he rides with NESBA on the r1 (keywords under the more info tab).....

Just from the way he turned it on and the sound quality....it may be the wideview GoPro

jimgl3

my buddy has the gopro. it does have an arm that might reach out that far in front of the bike if you stick it right out on the front of the fairing. I'm also wondering if he's added some wire or something to help stabilize it.

wonder if this passed tech or if he just plopped it on there after tech?

that is one awesome video!

lemondrop

I thought with NESBA, cameras pass tech as long as 1) they are secured on and 2) not in the way of any rider movements.....

jimgl3

maybe the dude will post a photo, but i'm picturing in my mind something kind of like a tusk protruding off the front of the bike LOL! you'll laugh at this, but i have a cheap a$$ camera i used to swing the mirror out so it pointed toward the front and tape it to while riding the street! the result was not nearly as good, but it was all i had. people in cars at stop signs and red lights looked at me like i was a nut case, which i am, but thankfully i had dark smoke visor!

tricklidz

most likely the GoPro....I'll have to set mine up like that next year.
BTW: You can see how he has it safety wired to the fairing mount (behind the hairpin clip)!

lemondrop

tricklidz;27186 wrote: most likely the GoPro....I'll have to set mine up like that next year.
BTW: You can see how he has it safety wired to the fairing mount (behind the hairpin clip)!
actually...i think that it just how he holds his fairing to his stay...

i think the wide angle would look pretty good there