winter post. what is your member #

ridelater

was just reading the post about a guys experence with sbtt and reminded me of my first track day with nesba. it was a total crashfest and i posted up how bad nesba must be. A CR then posted a message to me explaining the day and how track days vary from day to day and told me it wasn't the norm., and that i should give nesba another shot. i actual kept the email and read it once in a blue moon. i jst read it today and saw that he put in his member #. the guy was member# 12. :wow: and that was back in 03 when i did my first track day. so it got me wondering who is still riding(and god what are the numbers up to now), i have seen alot of faces change over my 8 yrs with nesba.
jst out of curiosity looking forword to seeing guys/gals who aren't cr that still ride. just that with jobs/marriage/kids etc... it make so many people have to give it up.
anyway what your member number.
i'm member #6923

JohnS

Member 796

This past season was my last, calling it quits. Lots of good times and memories.

Since someone mentioned Bob Herr, I remember working with him at Summit Main when I had my 94 F2. I guess it stands out since he was on an old CBR 600 as well, the smiley face on the tail always cracked me up.

erick1670

#2093x member since 4/16/2005.....

did my first track day in June/03, planing to do this addiction as long as I can :adore: to much :D

MikeK

JohnS;223885 wrote: Member 796

This past season was my last, calling it quits. Lots of good times and memories.

Since someone mentioned Bob Herr, I remember working with him at Summit Main when I had my 94 F2. I guess it stands out since he was on an old CBR 600 as well, the smiley face on the tail always cracked me up.
Got you by one! Member 795 - we joined at the same time (Oct 1999 I believe) and did our first day together.

Same thing here, lots of great times and it is hard to believe how many years have gone by but I have decided to pack it in also. Time to get back to basics for me and return to enduro riding, it is what originally got me into riding motorcycles long ago but I will miss the track for sure.

barry38

9986. Did over 100 track days. Had to quit this year die to injuries sustained is a car vs bicycling accident (I was on the bicycle) which made it very tough to ride the way I want to ride on the track. I had a blast doing track days, met a ton of good people. Will have those memories forever.

yamadog252

32014 # join 9--30-2007 and gone to try to get my first full year in this year . intro group in 07 , nothing in 08 1 in 09 bike blew up , nothing in 2010 5 in 2011 gone to try to do 1 weekend a month in 2012 just wished i had more money LOL :D

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
#36055 Joined Oct 2008 did my first track day and totaled my brand new Aprilla RSV 1000 before lunch, got my credit and couldn't wait until next season. :cool:

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
#5793 started in August 2002

Barry...I feel like I need to sue the motorist that hit you and your bicycle for the loss we're taking by not having you ride with us anymore.

I might settle for kicking the SOB square in the ass!!!!!!

cooker1

57130 joined in Feb of this year . I had a great year and am going to have many more with NESBA !!!

D-Zum;223955 wrote: #5793 started in August 2002

Barry...I feel like I need to sue the motorist that hit you and your bicycle for the loss we're taking by not having you ride with us anymore.

I might settle for kicking the SOB square in the ass!!!!!!
:agree:

I miss Barry too. I do get to hang out with him and his wife, but having him on the track was a big deal. At least to me.

BZ

Motofun352

Control Rider
+2
Gonna miss Barry as well. He was my first B captain down at Summit Jefferson. He also took me on a check out ride for my bump from B to I.....What a hoot! Just the two of us circulating at Summit main for two laps while everyone watched. All I could think of was DON'T SCREW UP!
Good luck Barry, best wishes.
(Oh yeah..#29736 since 3/07)