Winter Savings @ P.C.

Lonewrench

Hey guys and gals,
We are gearing up for another winter,we have lot's of good things happening in the months to come. In the recent past P.C. has taken quite a few bikes back to the shop from the track,this service seems to work well for everyone involved. With the last event fast approaching I would like to offer a 10% savings on engine rebuilds,chassis rebuilds and suspension rebuilds. This discount applies to parts and service work. In order to get the 10% savings your bike or components need to be here at the shop by Dec 1,2011.
I would encourage everyone to look at this closely,think about all the maintanance you have or have not done to your bikes. All your needs can be handled with one stop at P.C. Generally speaking we are looking to go through chassis and clean,inspect,replace if needed all bearings and bushings in the forks,steering head,swing arm,suspension link. In addition to that we will offer as always to build trackday bikes,build suspension and freshen up motors. Prices vary from task to task unfortunately some of the jobs just arent generic enough to price. Many of the members have used this service and enjoyed great results,will you be next? :notsure:

D.J. Jackson
Ryan Peters
Sam Lehrfeld
Mike Ruhe
John Allen
Joey Mooney
Dan Conway
Peanut Brown
Kimmie Grews
Just to name a few. Don't get caught out.............

Mr.DJ

steve gould;221381 wrote: Chuck, save room for my bike. I want you to go through it like we discussed at Road A a couple of weeks ago.

Steve
Chuck,

You got your work cut out for you. Steve has been $^%# up his bike for years. He even travels around to different tracks just to work on his bike in the paddock :D 300,000 miles on his truck with only 87 Track miles on his bike. :D

Mr.DJ

For that bike... It will be pull and I will need you to wire it up with the EmPro :D Any issues there?

Thanks!

Lonewrench

PC has you covered my brother. Hey DJ thanks for opening the NESBA door it has been a great year with the SE guys and gals. I can't wait till our first 2012 event :wow:

litespeed

Mr.DJ;221458 wrote: Chuck,

You got your work cut out for you. Steve has been $^%# up his bike for years. He even travels around to different tracks just to work on his bike in the paddock :D 300,000 miles on his truck with only 87 Track miles on his bike. :D

DJ...do you REALLY want to go there???

stow

Mr.DJ;221466 wrote: For that bike... It will be pull and I will need you to wire it up with the EmPro :D Any issues there?

Thanks!
Suzuki? You coming back to the dark side? :D

Mr.DJ

LOL - My first love is and remains the R6.

The R1 and I are open to seeing other people now and may end up like the 2/3rds of marriages out there. Very soon the R1 may be doing some internet dating on the NESBA forum :D

Be careful dating Super Models - they are sexy, but......

Mr.DJ

litespeed;221478 wrote: DJ...do you REALLY want to go there???
oh no! I will not speak i'll of the Yamaha TZ250. My first super model sportbike. At least she would get her hands dirty most weekends. A least she was "functional" :D

...and that was only one track day she didn't want to ride :D

stow

Mr.DJ;221492 wrote: LOL - My first love is and remains the R6.

The R1 and I are open to seeing other people now and may end up like the 2/3rds of marriages out there. Very soon the R1 may be doing some internet dating on the NESBA forum :D

Be careful dating Super Models - they are sexy, but......
Crazy Eddie sale? So what does the new girl look like?

litespeed

Mr.DJ;221494 wrote: oh no! I will not speak i'll of the Yamaha TZ250. My first super model sportbike. At least she would get her hands dirty most weekends. A least she was "functional" :D

...and that was only one track day she didn't want to ride :D
HAHA!!!! sorry...couldn't resist!!!