Woodcraft Single temp tire warmers

Ray-Ray

I have a set of WC tire warmers. They are a few years old. Always taken cared of and no burns. I used them all season last year with no problems. They get hot ass shit with no burns. Bought a dual stage an no longer need this.
$200

Xiong675

Does anyone know whats up with this guy? I paid him for the warmers 2-3 weeks ago and never heard back? I'm pretty sure he screwed me on this one.

Faztbikez

Xiong675;242298 wrote: Does anyone know whats up with this guy? I paid him for the warmers 2-3 weeks ago and never heard back? I'm pretty sure he screwed me on this one.
Did you pay with paypal? If so u have 21 to post a claim an get your money back ! Better hurry, and on the other hand lets hope for the best maybe he had some diffuculties and he will send them, geez GL

Can you get some info from the forum admin.

Xiong675

I paid with paypal but apparently when i sent the money i didn't list it as "goods" or "services". Now it won't let me dispute it. Ray, logs in frequently - last was yesterday.

I've pm'd him more than enough and he hasn't replied. Any suggestions.

gapman789

As much personal info as possible needs to be posted on this P.O.S. asap and a new thread needs to be started so he comes up in a GOOGLE search.
Friggin' thieves.

ridngsxrs

So far I've dug up this: Name Ray Viernes. Phone # 508-762-7875. Last known location Worcester, MA but might be out of date. I'm going to get his address and give him a visit MAFIA style. He's is the definition of Scamming Scum! If someone knows his whereabouts please let us know.

Faztbikez

Shit thank god i didnt buy anything from him i am struggling as it is! N 2 loose 200.00 whaoo ! The worst part now i would be kind of worry from buying on forums, my new rule is post it on ebay with buy it now and ill buy it ( i can get my money back from paypal ) for the seller this is not bad either,if it does not sell they dont charge you and if they cant post on ebay whats the reason

RIDNGSXR GOOD LUCK HOPE U GET YOUR MONEY OR THE GOODS

anybody else got scam?