Woodcraft Single temp tire warmers

ridngsxrs

Faztbikez;242970 wrote: Shit thank god i didnt buy anything from him i am struggling as it is! N 2 loose 200.00 whaoo ! The worst part now i would be kind of worry from buying on forums, my new rule is post it on ebay with buy it now and ill buy it ( i can get my money back from paypal ) for the seller this is not bad either,if it does not sell they dont charge you and if they cant post on ebay whats the reason

RIDNGSXR GOOD LUCK HOPE U GET YOUR MONEY OR THE GOODS

anybody else got scam?
I'm just friends with the guy that got scammed. Scam my friends, might as well as be scamming me too.

ridngsxrs

Xiong675;242974 wrote: He has pmd me. Looks like he's going to give me a refund. Keep u guys posted.
I hope this scumbag refunds you Peng. I also Facebooked him a "nice" message a few days ago too.

GaBandit

FYI:
You should be using Paypal that is backed with a credit card so you have two avenues to dispute.
You can always call PayPal and explain things like this. You'd be surprised how helpful they will become after explaining.
You can get the contact information from someone at PayPal if you have a transaction with them.
You can file FBI Internet Fraud Charges on people like this (Federal Trade Commission).
You can contact their local Sheriff since you know where they live and discuss the problem with them. Obviously this works better in smaller communities but I also had luck in Chicago.

98yell750

Hey he ripped me off too.
every one that got ripped off send me a PM, if we have enough people and evidence we can get small claims court or even a real lawyer to get this guy.
I have his address email, phone number and I am only a 8 hour drive away.
Pull people from other sites if you want, a bunch of people coming at him should work.
I will look into a lawyer.