Word has it that....

Dave561

Control Rider
Boy you should have seen the shit eating grin on his face when he saw the goat. Guess he's been to a few farms. Congrats on the new shirt, now if we can just do something about the running pants. :D

Control Rider
N2
He did seem WAY to happy to see that poor goat, he has definitely spent some time on a farm before.
I don't think I have ever seen Chris as happy as when he walked out of that room..... I don't even want to know what happened in there:eek:

Congrats;)

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
slow_honda;129587 wrote: Congrats on the new shirt, now if we can just do something about the running pants. :D
Good luck with that. you realize he lives in South Philly, right...:D

I woke up to the soft cries of the goat...have to say, it was somewhat erotic.

Then he goes from the loving hooves of the goat to assisting us B group knuckheads.

BZ

slowpoke

jcurtis;129596 wrote: Good luck with that. you realize he lives in South Philly, right...:D
Believe it or not, I used to be a runner --- and no Dave, I wasn't being chased.

Thanks for the props - grateful for the opportunity to try and help others b/c I've gotten a ridiculous amount of help from so many members/CRs/ and directors.

Like every bump, it's eye opening to realize how much I have to learn from the riders around me in 'A' and the CRs:adore: