Worthington Al 3 rail Trailer

Motofun352

Control Rider
Selling my Worthington all Aluminum (ie light) 3 rail trailer. Works great for both dirt bikes and street/track bikes. I've had three large street bikes on it (FJR1300/ST1300/FJ1100) all the way to Nova Scotia. It was a little tight but there was enough room so that no damage was done.
This trailer includes a new spare wheel/tire, a drop down tongue wheel and a stowable ramp. Did I mention how light it was? Easy enough to pick up and wheel it around. I've always kept it in barn when not in use, but have upgraded to a 5th wheel trailer so I don't use it much anymore....time for it to go. $900. Located Benton, Pa.

erichmond

Hello - is the trailer still for sale? If so, what is the empty weight? I have a 2008 Honda Element with max towing capacity of 1500#. Thanks, Ed

Motofun352

Control Rider
erichmond;150502 wrote: Hello - is the trailer still for sale? If so, what is the empty weight? I have a 2008 Honda Element with max towing capacity of 1500#. Thanks, Ed
The trailer is still for sale. It has a GVWR of a little over 2200# and it weighs about 400#. the gross carry capacity is about 1800#. It has running lights and brake lights through a 4 pin trailer connector. Being a single axel it does not have trailer brakes....hope that helps. I can go out tomorrow and take the actual readings off the name plate, but the actual numbers are pretty close to that.

erichmond

Thanks for the info - I'm definitely interested. Can you PM me with contact info - I'd like to come up and take a look at it (I'm in Allentown, PA). -- Ed