Would this pass tech?

Ruhe52

Yes Beta it would but shortly after you roll through tech and get your sticker we would have to come to your paddock and kill you to death!!!!!!!!!!
Then burn the trike!!!!!!:D

DUG

Thats not how Beta operates. He'd talk a NooB into buying it... Then watch the aforementioned fate befall him.

Ruhe52

But we would know where the idea came from and hunt him down. I still have a bone to pick for the DZum Electra photo.

DUG

Beta will be at Summit this Friday, signin autographs by the grill... If you want to give him a talkin to...

betarace

D-Zum;274266 wrote: I feel like such a victim lately
Ever get the idea that you've been played for a fool, that you are nothing but a mark for con artists like Mr. DZum? Well, that's why I need to tell you that Mr. DZum is one of those deluded philosophunculists who quotes the Bible but never reads it. Let's review the errors in Mr. DZum's statements in order. First, I don't generally trust pushy mafia dons. A few colleagues of mine have suggested that we encourage his apparatchiks to exercise due diligence in shedding the light of truth on the evil that is Mr. DZum. I'm afraid I can't help but chortle at the manifest absurdity of requesting that anyone loyal to Mr. DZum do any such thing. The best we can hope for is that they come to terms with the notion that Mr. DZum's effusions symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellionâextreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom.

Mr. DZum's calumnies are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, one could truthfully say that Mr. DZum's raw hostility, at least according to thousands of comments appearing on the most popular online news sources, stems from Mr. DZum's malevolent idea that lying is morally justifiable as long as it's referred to as "strategic deception". But saying that would miss the real point, which is that I wouldn't judge his backers too harshly. They're really just cannon fodder for Mr. DZum's plot to reduce social and cultural awareness to a dictated set of guidelines to follow.

Although "DZum disorder" has yet to appear in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, I think it's safe to say that Mr. DZum presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. He is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors pestilential sleaze merchants. And here we have the ultimate irony because he should slither back under whatever rock he crawled out from. That said, let me continue.

I do not wish to evaluate emotionalism here, though I profess that Mr. DZum's feral, virulent encomiasts like to shout, "Let's rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items. That'll be wonderful. Hooray, hooray!" But that won't be wonderful. Rather, it'll trample over the very freedoms and rights that Mr. DZum claims to support.

When Mr. DZum's deeds are challenged, he usually responds by blacklisting his opponents as terrorist sympathizers or traitors. Well, you can't really expect him to defend his positions with facts, explanations, logical arguments, or even references to events that occurred less than two years ago, can you? By the same token, Mr. DZum's policy is to provoke viperine widdifuls into action. Then, he uses their responses in whatever way he sees fit, generally to ruin my entire day. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: Identifying and naming parviscient wankers is fundamentally different from using their maneuvers as an instrument of rebellion.

betarace

I want some sketty n butter
149ph3.jpg

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
My middle initial is J..and right now I feel like it should stand for "John-Benet" after seeing that picture...WOW am I a hideous fat chick.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
And I'd turn around and return the favor on that SEXY Mo-Fo!