WSBK on SpeedChannel!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;111432 wrote: I am with you in all except in the win races; Haga race1, Haga,Frabrizio or Biaggi race2. In anycase is going to GOOD!!!
:agree: It's going to be a Good one!! this just may be the year for Nitro Haga :dunno:

Fire929

I wont put any spoilers in the thread for those that are still watching superpole.

I'm thinking James T will have a meltdown if he doesn't do well this season.

Pulling hard for Haga to get a championship but it looks like it will be very tough.

You can watch it in english if you get it from racing underground.

trickyricky

Toseland will do good this year, can't blame the bike this year though. I think Haga's best chance was last year. But I will still root for him, he deserves a crown. Can't wait for the races, I'll try to watch them in Italian as well, they get very passionate with racing, even at the comentator's box!

snikwad

the guys looked nasty on those machines,
Haslam looks dangerous on the zook,
Chris and Guintoli look like theyre fighting the kawis around the turns, especially on exit.
camier seems to be taking a while to adapt fully.
the ducs still look good.
Biaggi is as colorful as Rossi, still looking like hes on a sunday ride, and toseland and crutchlow look like theyre still getting used to the bikes.

its gonna be an awesome season. i still say its anybody;s cup, even Haga's tho Fabrizio might have other plans.

thanks again or the link, that was much needed.

binx_19

trickyricky;111524 wrote: Thanks but I guees I'm missing the invitation code?
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.racing-underground.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

i get this message.

Fire929

We should probably start a spoiler thread to discuss the races.

If no one has started a thread by the time I get back from inflation nation I will.

Thank goodness the season has started and I really enjoy the 2 race format of WSBK.

Both races had good battles.