WSBK viewing options

maxpr1

matt2212;265749 wrote: So far the BeIn coverage is way better than speed.....
Watched the Race and coverage was great... No spoilers from me though!
BTW how does one "record" a live stream?

jsin38

Stayed up past my bed time and watched all of the bein sports stream on the tablet. So much better than speed channel and their incessant progressive commercials.

I hope they stream every race.

jesse v;265799 wrote: My man Sisco666 comes through again! I have no idea who this guy is... or if it's a gal... but s/he is my favorite human being right now.
:agree:Yes indeed!!! I didn't know what I was going to do until I got home and figured out which comcast channel I had to get in Nashville. Does anyone know how Checca is doing? He didn't grid up for race 2 and I'm worried about the boy. Did he just wad up the new bike or is he hurt?

Sig

matt2212;265749 wrote: So far the BeIn coverage is way better than speed.....
Worlds better than any speed coverage. Seems very similar to the Eurosport broadcast.

kram

griffonrider;265806 wrote: :agree:Yes indeed!!! I didn't know what I was going to do until I got home and figured out which comcast channel I had to get in Nashville. Does anyone know how Checca is doing? He didn't grid up for race 2 and I'm worried about the boy. Did he just wad up the new bike or is he hurt?
That looked like a hard crash but thankfully he was not seriously hurt......

Carlos Checa will spend a night in hospital for observation after his spectacular collision with Marco Melandri in the opening race of the season at Phillip Island, but has otherwise sustained no serious injuries.

The Spaniard, who had qualified on pole position for the new Ducati 1199 R's debut race, was running fourth when he out-braked himself into the turn four Honda hairpin, clipping the rear end of Melandri's BMW.

Sending both barrelling out of the race, Checa was knocked unconscious in the collision. Coming round a few minutes later, he said he had no recollection of the accident and was taken to the local hospital for further checks.

Once there, he was diagnosed with concussion, but no broken bones or serious injury. He will be kept in overnight as a precaution.

Despite the joy of securing pole position, Checa's accident capped off an otherwise troubled weekend for the Alstare Ducati team after Ayrton Badovini was also forced to withdraw due to a broken foot.

The riders now have six weeks to recover for the second round, which takes place at Motorland Aragon
http://www.crash.net/world+superbikes/news/188331/1/pics_checa_hospitalised_by_phillip_island_ko.html

Thanks for the update. He's got a hard head if he's anything like the rest of us. He'll be fine. Too bad about Badovini. Wonder who will ride the other Ducati while he's out.