WTB: 06 R6 Parts (Crash Recovery)

Rydell

Had a high side at VIR Patriot last season and need some replacement parts. Stock or aftermarket is good, but I'm on a small budget this season.

1. 06 / 07 Superbike tail and seat. Painted is fine, just as long as there isn't damage.

2. 06 / 07 / 08 / 09 Lower Tank Fairing, both sides.

Please PM or post shipped prices to 23230. I'm in Richmond, VA and can drive within a ~2 hour radius for the parts. :cheers:

defran

I have a pair of stock 06/07 rear sets with levers and shift rod for $85 shipped.

Email me at dcpaintworx@gmail.com if interested.

fb6af20b.jpg

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Rydell...you do not need the lower black tank plastics...lost mine a while ago and been runing without them

Rydell

I'm a nit pick :D

I've been missing mine for years. I figure if I can come across a decently priced pair, I'll go for it.

gotthefeelin

MotoR 50MM clipons. The company isn't around anymore but any 50MM bars fit in here in case of an off. i compared them to my woodcrafts. Another nice plus is that these bars are painted black vs the natural metal of woodcraft.

These are brand new in original packaging. $110 shipped CONUS with confirmation.

IMG_1143%255B1%255D.JPG

Third eye nose piece of an 06.

Its in okay condition. $5 bucks shipped or free with any other purchase:toocool:

IMG_1145%255B1%255D.JPG

OEM bars 06+ Perfectly straight no problems just changed over to clipons.

on Ebay they are 70 shipped. so lets say $60 shipped.

IMG_1146%255B1%255D.JPG

06/07 throttle bodies with throttle wires and grip/throttle tube. very good condition.

$60 shipped Conus with confirmation

IMG_1147%255B1%255D.JPG

Vortex Bar End sliders in like new condition(never mounted but been loose in storage)
$38 bucks on ebay so $30 shipped priority mail or $20 if purchased with clipons

Rydell

Whoa. I need to follow up with this more often. gotthefeelin, I'd be interested in the oem stock bars. Can you e-mail me your paypal? (rydell _ hall (at) yahoo.com)

Rydell

Just need pegs, would you be willing to part with those? What brand are they? And what's your price? Thanks mang

R1Baby

Control Rider
Have a tank, it's red and has a nice dent, but does not leak. It is at the shop I work at part time, I'll post a picture tomorrow.

27Ducati

r6-forum.com is a good source for most everything you need. You probably already knew that though... Good luck with your search.

Rydell

Yessir, thanks though. I need to keep an eye out, I haven't checked those boards in a couple weeks.