WTB Bazzaz QS-4 brain

Pascal

They should be able to repair it. My quick shift went out at the before last event - it was the shift sensor. they have a cheesy little sticker to keep crap out, sticker falls off and contaminates the switch. $35 + S/H and it is fixed. watch their shipping - it's via UPS which takes 8 days from CA. If it is your shift sensor and you get it fixed, tape it up to keep it sealed!

to diagnose they had me start the bike and manually shift through the gears making sure the light corresponding with the gear illuminates. If that works press the quick shift with the bike off and see if the status light illuminates. if not check the voltage on the connector going to the sensor - if it has power, but the switch isn't working it is probably the switch. I think they said it is $75 + labor to fix the main unit depending on what is wrong.

You could go to their new unit with a quick shift, traction control, fuel injection mapping and automatic mapping :)

Lars

Hi Guys

I got a Bazzaz QS-4, if some one should be interested.
It is with shift rod and the cabling fits ZX6R 1005-2006 (maybe others)
I got it from Peanut (CR in here) for $50 so some one can have it for $50 plus shipping (Plus Paypal fee if used).

Cu,
Lars

dale.b

Lars, PM sent.

Pascal, it is the cpu unit. It is stuck on the 4th-6th gear LED and isn't killing the coils anymore. The shift sensor is fine. I sent the unit to them last night, but not sure if/when I'll get it back. Plus if Lars's unit works, that's a pretty good deal for me. I was looking at their new unit, but I don't need the TC and FI units - maybe for the next bike.

Lars

Peanut told me that it works else we will have shake him a little :)
I just chose to go with a Dynojet solution and never got the QS-4 mounted.

Cu,
Lars