WTB Enclosed Trailer 6x12 or 7x14...Inland NW area!

MechanicalAnimal

Hello all. Long time lurker now coming forward to officially join the masses. :rolleyes:

My first post is a WANTED ad. I am looking for an enclosed trailer to haul my 1, 2 or 3 bikes (depending on the trailer size.) BTW, none of these particular bikes are track bikes...this will be strictly a means of transporting some machines behind the Motorhome for touring/pleasure-riding.

I've been looking for a couple of months so I am definitely getting better at knowing what I want. Ideally, I am looking for a nicely appointed v-nose that someone has put some time and care into that won't break my school teacher bank. Here's the wish list:

• FINISHED INTERIOR! (Vinyl sides and roof and either rubberized or covered floors) Paint would be minimum.
  • Minimum 3/4" Plywood floors and 3/8 walls...No OSB or Luann Board.
  • Tandem Dexter Torsion Axle.
  • 15" chrome/aluminum wheels.
  • Bench across v-nose for changing into gear (bonus for a work bench/space, cabinets, storage bins, etc.)
  • Ramp Rear Door.
  • Full size side door with RV latch/lock.
  • Roof and side vents.X-tra height interior (I'm 6'2" and want to be able to stand up w/o hitting my head.)E-TRACK!! Recessed in floors/walls and preferably welded to frame and located in all the right places!LED Lighting.Rear Jacks.Electric Brakes.Minimum 24" stonegaurdUpgraded Interior Lighting.110V Power inside (optional but preferred.)

So, the above list is the DREAM TRAILER. I would love to talk to anybody selling anything even close to having that punch list. I'm near Spokane, WA and want to keep a sale to an approx. 500 mile radius but would travel (within reason) for the right set up. Would also talk to anyone willing to sell and tow to me.

PLEASE PM WITH ANY AND ALL LEADS. CASH IN HAND, READY TO BUY!!

Thanks,
Mech Animal