WTB: Enclosed Trailer

luded1

Hey guys... I am looking for a enclosed trailer/toy hauler. I would like to find something used and already set up to haul my bike to the track. A trailer that has inside standing height of atleast 6+ feet. Let me know if you have or know of someone that has something for sale. Thanks

Chris

luded1

I was looking for something along the lines of 6x12, but am flexible if I can find a good deal. Thanks Dave ;)

luded1

jasonhise;168915 wrote: I saw a 2005 5X8 Haulmaster I believe in Newport News, VA or the surrounding areas just today... Here is the link...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/2163768482.html

I have a 5X8 and can haul two bikes safely in it as long as you are flexible enough to attach the straps...
Thanks for the link.... I want something a little bigger... like a 6x12. Plus I would like to be able to walk inside without looking like a hunchback. LOL

Fatboy

Keystone Trailer Sales in Lancaster, Pa. has a great selection @ great prices!!! Steel or Aluminum
Ask for Harlan to get the Nesba hook up

Dave561

Control Rider
Fatboy;170005 wrote: Keystone Trailer Sales in Lancaster, Pa. has a great selection @ great prices!!! Steel or Aluminum
Ask for Harlan to get the Nesba hook up

Harlan is the man and I got my AL trailer from him.

Fencer

I know of an 7x 18 with extra headroom about to be on the market for $3500.

Dual axels and brakes.

heavy duty and nice.

It was used as a portable dyno trailer, but the dyno is now stationary.

These run for about 8 grand new

pm if interested