WTB Entry Level Track Bike

Lookin to buy an entry level track bike, salvage titles/ bill of sale only is ok. Not looking to spend much more then 5- 5.5k but if its a good deal ill consider more :p.

Really interested in 06+ R6s, 03-06 and 09+ zx6s, and well set up 06+ gsxr 6s. While im more interested in downsizing to a 600, ill still very seriously consider 1000s.

Post/ pm/ text 805 587-7602 with specs, pics and comments. Willing to travel good distance to pick up. Located in eastern NC.

have some good offers but leaving my options open and seeing what pops up before i commit.

Really interested in 06+ R6s, 09+ zx6s, and well set up gsxr 6s. While im more interested in downsizing to a 600, ill still very seriously consider 1000s.

xrated

I've got an '04 Honda CBR 1000RR track only bike for sale. It has an IL. junk title, which means that it cannot be put back on the street. It has an Ohlins on the rear, Ohlins internals in the front fork, PC III, new Vesrah brake pads on the front, galfer lines, plus a lot of other stuff. PM me for details and pics. I'm located just south of Knoxville, TN and I am looking at $3700 for it. Mileage is approx. 46xx and that reading is actually a little bit higher than actual as it has a -1 +3 sprocket setup. You can also reach me at........865-304-0254....cell

nikk777

Control Rider
I PMed you about my 2 bikes. 07 zx6r, 06 zx10r...both superstock built with ohlins front and rear suspension and leo vince exhaust. I've done well racing WERA on them. Setup and ready to go... spares available as well. I'm in Atlanta and can meet for delivery...

HunterHughes;218067 wrote: Lookin to buy an entry level track bike, salvage titles/ bill of sale only is ok. Not looking to spend much more then 5- 5.5k but if its a good deal ill consider more :p.

Really interested in 06+ R6s, 03-06 and 09+ zx6s, and well set up 06+ gsxr 6s. While im more interested in downsizing to a 600, ill still very seriously consider 1000s.

Post/ pm/ text 805 587-7602 with specs, pics and comments. Willing to travel good distance to pick up. Located in eastern NC.
http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=21225

kpw

I have an 07 Gsx-r 600 that I just put on, here take a look. Very motivated to sell. Great bike easy to ride and go fast on. Give me a call if your interested or have any question. I would be willing to do some driving and meet you for pick up. I am in Chicago. (847) 561-0101 kevin

rk97

buy what you can afford, and what you want, but...

5-5.5k is what an "entry-level" track bike costs? :dunno:

I've been riding in :a: with equipment that's $2,000 short of "entry level!"