WTB: Gilles rear brake lever GSXR

bluers

Picked up a used set of Gilles rearsets (AS31GT) for my 06 GSXR 600. Problem is, it's missing the brake lever. Tried tracking a new one down, but they are 2-3 weeks out from everybody (for black anyway). Anybody have a crashed set or a spare they want to part with? The toe piece is in stock everywhere, just not the brake lever.

goz45

I need the exact same part for a Daytona 675. Can't find it anywhere. About to switch to attack rearsets. Gilles are impossible to get spares quick.

nk140

I got rid of my Gilles rearsets for this very reason. I stick with vortex or woodcraft now because of parts availability.

I do have a lever laying in my tool box, but it is the titanium/gold. What part number do you need?

bluers

nk140;273658 wrote: I got rid of my Gilles rearsets for this very reason. I stick with vortex or woodcraft now because of parts availability.

I do have a lever laying in my tool box, but it is the titanium/gold. What part number do you need?
I might be doing the same thing. I'm looking for part #UB06. Doesn't matter the color.

nk140

bluers;273665 wrote: I might be doing the same thing. I'm looking for part #UB06. Doesn't matter the color.
I will check tonight after work. You can have it for the cost of shipping.

bluers

nk140;273668 wrote: Sorry my part number is UB02. I forgot mine is a shifter lever.
No worries. I appreciate you checking. I might just pick up a set of Vortex and call it a day.

They came off a bike a guy I know bought at auction and we traded for a stock set. You get what you pay for I guess. :(