Wtb gsxr 1000

wildbill

Steve,

I know you said you are looking for a '07-'08 GSX-R. I don't have one of thoose but I am selling an '03 GSX-R 1000 that has many upgrades and very low miles. My '03 has never been licensed on the street, it was converted straight to a track bike. It has many mods including aftermarket fork internals, Ohlins rear shock, slipper clutch, adjustable vortex triple clamp, Yosh slip-on, vortex engine & clutch covers, Armour Bodies body work, Power Commander, Brembo radial master cylinder, plus others.

Only has 3700 miles on it.

Just thought I would give you some food for thought. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send pics and more details....

Bill

NoMoreSpilz

I have a 2007 GSXR 1000 for sale. Currently looking for a track ready bike. The bike has some track days on it. Under 4K miles, probably about 1500 of the miles are from track days. Has been crashed but is straight. I'm looking to get rid of it so if you are interested in some pictures call me at 920-286-3159 or email me at akroener1023@hotmail.com and I will send you some pics...