Wtb nesba sticker??

bmrboy

Unbroken13;290872 wrote: Where do we get nesba stickers?? The back window of my truck is dying for one....
Good luck with that ..... Have Drippin wet make you some ...... :D

borislav

Control Rider
If you are at Lightning ask assistant director or Colin, I'm sure they can hook you up!
At Thunderbolt we gave a lot of them after afternoon I group meeting!

JTRC51

How about the "A" stickers?

I got the "A" bump the last yr NESBA was in the MW and sold my bike with it on :(

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
JTRC51;290898 wrote: How about the "A" stickers?

I got the "A" bump the last yr NESBA was in the MW and sold my bike with it on :(
They'll have all the class stickers at registration, they always do. I've needed replacements from time to time, due to replacing windscreens, etc.

Edit, noticed you're still in MW and won't be attending a day. Not sure how you'd get one.

borislav

Control Rider
HondaGalToo;290911 wrote: They'll have all the class stickers at registration, they always do. I've needed replacements from time to time, due to replacing windscreens, etc.

Edit, noticed you're still in MW and won't be attending a day. Not sure how you'd get one.
Judy is correct!!!
For you to get new A sticker you have to attend an event and one will be given to you,there is no other (legal) way!!!

JTRC51

Lol. Yeah I know. I just wanted it for nostalgic reasons :)

People work hard to get that "A". I did.

crash675

Unbroken I have one or two left. If I can remember it I will bring it to vir. I might have a few more made in several different colors. Only have whit or silver at the moment.

devildogae

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but wondering if anyone has any stickers left or can make a couple for me for $

jcrich

devildogae;301946 wrote: Sorry to bring up an old thread, but wondering if anyone has any stickers left or can make a couple for me for $
PM me your address I can send you a couple black ones.

steve gould

I just had some NESBA patches made for your leathers. I have 5 bucks a piece in them. pm me with your address if you want any.

whitarnold

aokne9.png

ckruzel

devildogae;301946 wrote: Sorry to bring up an old thread, but wondering if anyone has any stickers left or can make a couple for me for $
buy some decals from me and ask for some complimentary nesba decals with your order