WTB NJMP Endurance event 5/31

physicistkev

Control Rider
C'mon. Someone had to have had a change of plans :confused:. Let me be the one to take the burden off of your hands. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Kevin

physicistkev

Control Rider
Anyone?? Hellooooooo... Is this thing on?

Just a note. The new rules stipulate that a transaction must happen before 1pm on Friday May 27th. This is due to Monday being a holiday and NESBA requires the transaction be done by 1pm the business day before the event. Rules posted below and I got it verified by Bob O. Since this is an endurance event, an "I" person could sell me a spot as the event is open to both "I" and "A" members.

Transferring an event:

1.The buyer, and seller must be in the same class.
2.Buyer pays seller for events.
3.Seller emails with info of transfer to info@nesba.com with buyer, and sellers member # and info
4.must be done by 1pm the day prior to the event. If it is a Sunday event, it must be done by 1pm on Friday.

Thanks,

Kevin

physicistkev

Control Rider
Oh I'm already in for Summit Main on Friday, by the way, you got a spot for me to sleep? I just really want to go to NJMP for an open track. Let me work on a few things at a track that I crashed at the last time I was there. I am already off from work, for 3 weeks, and the wife has okay'd the track days, so I am trying to do what I can. I am on the wait list for NJMP, I just hate hovering over my Thunderbolt waiting for an email that may not show up. If I don't get to go, it's no big deal, but it would be nice.

KH

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I have one for A million gazillion dollars!!!
dr-evil-original.jpg

JK hope you get a spot!

RyanITV

Admin
physicistkev;190974 wrote: So if your not an Elite member, sell me your spot by Friday, May 27th at 1pm rather than cancel within 7days and have to pay the $45 cancellation fee.

No cancellations with this format - sales of spots only. As per the email that went out to A/I group members and my post here on the forum:

How many spots are available?

The cap is the same as your typical Thunderbolt track day - just with an open track. We find that as the speed picks up, traffic is a non-issue and (realistically), we doubt all the riders will be out at once. You'll need to pace yourself, regardless. Due to the limited space available for the event, we're not allowing cancellations. If something occurs between now and then, you can sell your space to another qualified member.

So if someone wants to cancel, or is thinking about doing so, sell Kevin your spot...

Ryan

physicistkev

Control Rider
Ryan.... You're ruining my sales pitch :argh: and then making it better in the same paragraph :D

Just kidding. Was going by the manual and the sticky. Forgot that the rules were a bit different for the "Endurance" day. Hope I don't confuse anyone with my misinformed post. (I edited out the cancellation part as it does not apply)

That being said, Ryan is right. If you are thinking about not making it, you will need to sell your spot by 1pm on Friday. Preferably to me ;)

fitz

Hey man the weather looks terrible for that day anyway, its calling for thunderstorms and downpours all day.

Not really

Actually it says sunny and a high of 86, perfect track weather :D

lol, hope you get a spot, I think there might be a couple of spots in "I", you could always bump yourself down and go, same difference.

fitz

physicistkev

Control Rider
:nutkick:

Nothing like kicking a guy when he is down...

Still looking for a spot. Just PM me and get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Kevin

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
fitz;191146 wrote: Hey man the weather looks terrible for that day anyway, its calling for thunderstorms and downpours all day.

Not really

Actually it says sunny and a high of 86, perfect track weather :D

lol, hope you get a spot, I think there might be a couple of spots in "I", you could always bump yourself down and go, same difference.

fitz
have fun everyone.....now that fitz jinxed y'all.........commandment #2 of the TD HERO Slate - Thou shalt never look at thay weather unless it is within 24 hours of TD

fitz

lemondrop;191211 wrote: have fun everyone.....now that fitz jinxed y'all.........commandment #2 of the TD HERO Slate - Thou shalt never look at thay weather unless it is within 24 hours of TD
lol, pfft, I start looking at the weather 15 days out on accuweather even thou I know it's meaningless until it's within 24 hours.

At any rate I give my personal guarantee that the weather is going to be great, why? Cause I'm not going to be there.

fitz