WTB OEM fairings for 2007 GSX-R 750

jbp913

I would like to buy OEM fairings for 2007 GSXR 750. I need every piece really. Including the front cowl, both side fairings, front fender, tail, and tank. I'm not particular on any color just as long as it matches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerrad

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
jbp913;274605 wrote: I would like to buy OEM fairings for 2007 GSXR 750. I need every piece really. Including the front cowl, both side fairings, front fender, tail, and tank. I'm not particular on any color just as long as it matches. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jerrad
Where are you located?

I have some in my garage attic..from my 06 GSXR600..I think I have the from cowl, headlights and sides.
They're black/silver...and not perfect..but a quick paint job from Emerson Amaya @ Revikar could make them pretty sweet.

flyR6

fairings

I have a full set of oem fairings blue/white in good shape but normal rock chips. I did drop it on one side with small crack and some scratches but nothing too bad. I'm willing to let them go for $450 plus shipping minus the tank.

flyR6

fairings

I also still have the tank for this set. If your interested in all I can do $650 plus shipping unless your close enough to Charleston to come pick up.