WTB - One or two piece leathers

Pipeline714

Jim,

I may have what you're looking for. I have a set of two-piece leathers that zip together. I'm 6'-3" and 225, and they fit me snug, so they will probably fit you comfortably. I had one off in them at barber, but had them repaired by Lizzy Leathers. I'll snap some pics tonight and PM you back with them. They are red, black and white with the aero hump. I'll take $250 for them and that will include shipping to you in the US.

They are actually the ones pictured in my Avatar.

I'll be back in touch tonight.

Bryan

jimred81

Sounds great! I'll look at the pics and let you know. Just looking at your avatar it looks like exactly what I want. Do you do PayPal?

Pipeline714

Can't recall the name of them right now, something Gear, but don't know the "something" part. Will get the pics and all the info tonight for you.:cool:

jimred81

One more thing. If I gave you my UPS account number to ship it how much would you want for it? I expect that shipping has to be close to $50?

Pipeline714

Jim,

Here are the Pics. And from all I can see, the brand is called Gear. I got it at the Atlanta Cycle Show 2 years ago, and I have their card, I just can't put my finger on it.

As for the suit, you can see from the Aero Hump picture that there is still some black scuffing, and also on the Right side and right knee pictures as well. That's the side I came down on. It's just cosmetic, and it really won't matter when you're running 180mph. No one will be able to see it then anyway! LOL

I figured $25 for the shipping, so if you want me to use your UPS account, I'll take $225 via PayPal to bryanpiper@att.net Just let me know. :cool:

Here's the Pics:

Pipeline714

Sounds fair. Send the funds to my PayPal account @ bryanpiper@att.net

and also PM me your UPS account number and I'll ship then out tomorrow afternoon. Don't post it as a reply here. Wouldn't want it publicized. Just click on my handle and PM it to me.

Thanks,

Bryan:cool:

jimred81

2 pc leathers

Pipeline714;129994 wrote: Sounds fair. Send the funds to my PayPal account @ bryanpiper@att.net

and also PM me your UPS account number and I'll ship then out tomorrow afternoon. Don't post it as a reply here. Wouldn't want it publicized. Just click on my handle and PM it to me.

Thanks,

Bryan:cool:
Just wondering if it shipped yet?