WTB Pitt Race 7/10 Intermediate

let me know if you would sell your spot. I have one but I want to ride with my son and it would be cool if you weren't going to let me buy this at the regular price.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I you have one day purchased already, there's usually day of cancellations plus the air fence fund raiser is Saturday evening.

I you have one day purchased already, there's usually day of cancellations plus the air fence fund raiser is Saturday evening.
My son has a day purchased and I want to ride with him so I need to purchase the same day. My goal is to find an intermediate spot for the 10th so we can hang out and rip the track up together.

Am I missing something @tdelegram in your explanation because I am not completely sure what it means?

tdelegram

Control Rider
My son has a day purchased and I want to ride with him so I need to purchase the same day. My goal is to find an intermediate spot for the 10th so we can hang out and rip the track up together.

Am I missing something @tdelegram in your explanation because I am not completely sure what it means?
If you show up that day, there sometimes people that cancel day of or night before, mechanicals on tow vehicles and bikes, those spots don't usually get filled because no one is on site waiting for them. There's no guarantee, but a day at the race track not riding is still fun. Also, as mentioned, Saturday night is thr air fence fund raiser event, free dinner and auctions for some co stuff and funds go to the airfence fund.

If you show up that day, there sometimes people that cancel day of or night before, mechanicals on tow vehicles and bikes, those spots don't usually get filled because no one is on site waiting for them. There's no guarantee, but a day at the race track not riding is still fun. Also, as mentioned, Saturday night is thr air fence fund raiser event, free dinner and auctions for some co stuff and funds go to the airfence fund.

That is a good point but my curiousity is how do you accomplish the switch if you dont know who isnt coming? Is there a person I should talk to??? I am all about paying and doing this properly, also I like the other comments you made above about the fund raiser and all of that but it is a long trip for me just to watch plus it would drive me crazy not turning laps with my bike sitting there haha.