WTB rh fingers

Looking for right hand middle and ring fingers. Mileage and brand not important. Must fit CBR1000rr throttle, 2008 model. Prior experience with guitar good too. Spare index might be needed in a few months, due to excessive wear. Thanks for looking.

aug26.jpg

Teh_K

Bwhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt?????????

@_@

Please tell me that's not motorcycle-related... wtf happened?!

PJZOCC624

A friend of mine is a surgical ICU nurse. I'll have her keep an eye out for some spares...

:D

Heal up, my man!

Thanks folks. Taking it in stride as best as i can. I might need to put the front calipers on the rear pedal. Dunno yet. Pinky is good, index might not bend enough to pull the caliper.

PJZOCC624

daddyfriedrich;209991 wrote: Thanks folks. Taking it in stride as best as i can. I might need to put the front calipers on the rear pedal. Dunno yet. Pinky is good, index might not bend enough to pull the caliper.
What about a thumb brake?

warregl

daddyfriedrich;209971 wrote: Looking for right hand middle and ring fingers. Mileage and brand not important. Must fit CBR1000rr throttle, 2008 model. Prior experience with guitar good too. Spare index might be needed in a few months, due to excessive wear. Thanks for looking.

aug26.jpg
You are not right my friend! Glad to see you have retained your sense of humor and positive outlook. That will get you a lot farther than the alternative.

Best,
Carey

stow

jcrich;210985 wrote: No fingers, but I might know where you can get a kidney. :D

Seriously, damn sorry to see that.
I have dibs on the kidney. I can't spare any fingers, as my job would suck if I had to dictate rtl code.

upnadam

Heal up bro, I've had some hand trauma myself, junk hurts! Godspeed on the recovery. Remember, "pills are gooood, pills aarrreee gooooood!"

I tell you, Bobby Bouchet, that occupational therapy is THE DEVIL. My metacarpals are all real stiff, so I have to work on them all the time. My surgeon grabbed my nubs last friday and pushed on them to bend them toward my palm. Damn near passed out. I will definitely be seeing you folks in the spring at "Gimp Day".

dbarufaldi

daddyfriedrich;209971 wrote: Looking for right hand middle and ring fingers. Mileage and brand not important. Must fit CBR1000rr throttle, 2008 model. Prior experience with guitar good too. Spare index might be needed in a few months, due to excessive wear. Thanks for looking.

aug26.jpg
That's a SHOCKER.....well, almost. :)