WTB rh fingers

jaren warren;222154 wrote: and it's soooo damn tasty!!!
If it hasn't started already; be prepared to be snubbed, ignored, etc. on owning one of these machines. Most don't understand what they are and can do :rtfm:

BZ

Motofun352

Control Rider
ow, oW, OW! Heal up, take the pain pills (just not too many). Good luck with the therapy, hurts like hell but is necessary.

stalemate27

Hey dad high three .... is priceless lol hand looks like hell but shit could be way worse , hopefully the good spirit isn't just the pills talking

Might need a bone graft for the index, but things are progressing nicely. For the hand that is. They canned me at work yesterday. Cripes. What a rotten week.

warregl

jaren warren;222143 wrote: Just buy a 125, and don't brake.

btw.....shocker comment was hilarious.
That could be the perfect solution for daddyf, he doesn't brake anyway! And I have to admit to an inappropriate snicker at the shocker comment as well.

I'm very sorry to hear about the work woes on top of everything else Chris. All I can say is keep that positive attitude and that will get you through quite a bit.

That and the pain pills that is...

Best,
Carey

DFlowe

daddyf: Damn...that does look painful. My guess is that it's going to create some complications in your life. I lost a toe years ago in a motocross accident, but that was minor compared to what you're facing. I wish you lots of quick progress in your recovery.