WTB - Saturday NCBIKE 4/13/24

Carterhubbard13

Hey I’m traveling from Tennessee to NC for Saturday and Sunday track day. Went to book both days and Saturday is completely booked (intermediate). I’d love to buy Saturday from someone if you are unable to make it.

Thanks!! Let me know

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey I’m traveling from Tennessee to NC for Saturday and Sunday track day. Went to book both days and Saturday is completely booked (intermediate). I’d love to buy Saturday from someone if you are unable to make it.

Thanks!! Let me know
Be sure you are waitlisted and your email is set to update and notify on your phone. Spots do/will open up, but there's no method to the madness...when one opens, the whole list gets the email and the first person to log in and buy it gets it. Even if you don't have a spot coming in, still show up Fri night. There are cases where people just don't show, for whatever reason, and can't cancel because they don't have elite membership. Speaking of, now is a great time to buy elite membership if you don't already have it.

Carterhubbard13

Be sure you are waitlisted and your email is set to update and notify on your phone. Spots do/will open up, but there's no method to the madness...when one opens, the whole list gets the email and the first person to log in and buy it gets it. Even if you don't have a spot coming in, still show up Fri night. There are cases where people just don't show, for whatever reason, and can't cancel because they don't have elite membership. Speaking of, now is a great time to buy elite membership if you don't already have it.
Yes! I am waitlisted so I am hopeful that something will come through. I will definitely be there Friday. Fortunately already elite member too. It’s an 8 hour trip to get there from where I am, so I’d just be really stoked to ride both days Thank you for the encouraging post!! Looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nice. If you have elite, best plan is to register early and then cancel if necessary. Most TDs seem to be full 2 to 3 weeks out, with Pitt filling up sometimes a month or more in advance. See you @ NC, have a safe drive.