Wtb sv650

Peeweesp

Hey guys

I am looking to buy an sv650. I don't have a ton to spend 2500$ or so. Track ready would be great. I dosnt need to be a looker. I am in NEPA right near the nj ny borders.

Thanks

gkotlin

Keep your eyes out. For $2500 you can get a fully setup 1st generation. If you're not on SVRider.com. Signup and check there. Though watch what you read there. Everyone has an opinion. Some think their opinion is the absolute only one. Some people have no clue and still post like they know what they are talking about. But it is a great site with good people and info. Just a few big ego's it seems.

Beau Bennett

Hey man i have a SV for sale...its not a looker but we just cleaned the carbs and put a new battery on it and it runs well. Haven't rode it on the track in a year but i got to Advanced class on it. Its a 2001 with two brothers exhaust and a quarter turn throttle, Stainless steel brake lines, keyless gas cap and comes with a stand and a fresh set of dunlops. I want to get 1500 for it and it but i m fairly resonable about the price. It really just needs to get ridden and out of my garage. Let me know 757-846-1874