WTB Track Bike $2k

cesarpao05

i have a suzuki gsx r 600 04 low miles and works great looking to get aroud 2600 but we can work some out sen me you phone number and i cand send you pics rigth away i have them on my phone let me know

selztoad

cesarpao05;129424 wrote: i have a suzuki gsx r 600 04 low miles and works great looking to get aroud 2600 but we can work some out sen me you phone number and i cand send you pics rigth away i have them on my phone let me know
910 494 two four six six

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
If you are still looking I am considering selling my '88 FZR 4600 for pretty cheap. I have a boat load of spare parts too. Let me know and I can send you details.

tangogod

sent you a pm with the listing, check out the sv 650 listed, let me know what you think, we can work a deal?

selztoad

tangogod;129880 wrote: sent you a pm with the listing, check out the sv 650 listed, let me know what you think, we can work a deal?
yea I only have $2k to spend and you are a good ways from me, I am in North Carolina

D-Swens

Some guy on the WERA board had a really good set-up on an older R6...'99 I think, but it was set up and he was throwing in an absolute TON of extras for $2k total...an easy-up, stands, warmers, tools, wheels, spares ect...it was a smokin deal...
search for it on WERA

Gorecki

D-Swens;130076 wrote: Some guy on the WERA board had a really good set-up on an older R6...'99 I think, but it was set up and he was throwing in an absolute TON of extras for $2k total...an easy-up, stands, warmers, tools, wheels, spares ect...it was a smokin deal...
search for it on WERA
I was eyeing that bike, he sold it today. :(