wtb track/race bike

dubrdr

new to the forum as of today.... looking to buy a 06 or newer gsxr 600 or r6.... not looking for anything with a title or street legal.... just a track bike....

i have a built raptor 660 i could trade if interested, but i am wiling to purchase outright as well... lmk what u got.... or if there are any other forums to find track bikes on....

tia
adam

fr3sh

You can look on this forum or I've done a lot of looking on the wera forum. Bunch of race and track bikes on there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fr3sh

Maybe some of these other guys can help. The best idea I have is wera. Plenty of bikes there.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kordyte

Here and WERA are the big 2. If you feel like sorting through street bikes, craigslist and ebay have track bikes sometimes also.

dubrdr

Thanks. I've been lurkin for awhile now and gettin a itch to pull the trigger just need to find the right bike.

gixxercurt

I know you said you wanted a 600 but this bike is on the money. I've an 06 1000rrr one owner 13XXXmi, vortex rearsets,full Leo w/carbon can, pc3,bmc filter, 520, and brand-new hotbodies. The bike has never seen the track, street miles only. $4,500.

dubrdr

gixxercurt;164658 wrote: I know you said you wanted a 600 but this bike is on the money. I've an 06 1000rrr one owner 13XXXmi, vortex rearsets,full Leo w/carbon can, pc3,bmc filter, 520, and brand-new hotbodies. The bike has never seen the track, street miles only. $4,500.
i already have a 08 1000rr for the street... lookin for something more manageable on the track to start with... thanks for the offer tho...

dylanes21

If you change your mind on the bike, I have a Vesrah sv1000. Full on race bike, you will not find a better prepped bike. Great for beginner, all the way up to as fast as you want to go. Factory bike straight from Suzuki not a salvage or anything like that. Let me know

dylanes21@aol.com