WTB: Track Suit for 6'00"/200lb rider.

SinisterBabo

Bumblebee
Depending on how you're built, I have a new size 48 Shift Vertex suit, and I'm in Sterling, VA like yourself. I also have a Vanson that's around size 46 but is a lot older and scuffed up. You're welcome to try on either or both next week as I'm heading to Road Atlanta tomorrow morning.

rlong.us

Ron Long
Depending on how you're built, I have a new size 48 Shift Vertex suit, and I'm in Sterling, VA like yourself. I also have a Vanson that's around size 46 but is a lot older and scuffed up. You're welcome to try on either or both next week as I'm heading to Road Atlanta tomorrow morning.

How much are you asking for each one? I'm in talks with another member for a suit but I would have a fall back and possibly be interested in a spare down the line. I crashed at RA in April and my cheap sedici suit went poof.

SinisterBabo

Bumblebee
Well, I just crashed in the Vanson at RA this past weekend... Still solid as expected, but was more offering it as a sizing thing than a selling.

I'm still at $400 for the suit since there are 2-3 interested parties, but no one has shown up to try/buy the suit. TBH, I think the suit is too large for you since I'm 5'11 185-200 depending on where I'm at in the dieting cycle, and this only fit me when I was 225+.

SinisterBabo

Bumblebee
Best of luck in your search. Lots of great options available here and on Facebook on the various B&S groups (e.g. TDJ Yard Sale).

Let me know if you still want to try on the Vanson for sizing. I know it's hard to get a bearing on their off-the-rack suits (and proportions) relative to more common competitors. Held up great in my ~90 mph tumble at RA, nothing torn, worn down, or popped.

I just posted my suit for sale if you're still interested. It's a used 60/50 RS taichi suit but it's in good shape. Will also include some phantom held gloves that match the suit. Lemme know if interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk