Wtb trackbike in va

tattsailor

Wanted to buy a well equipped zx6r, r6, or gsxr6 2003-2006 and or a full "track package"

looking to spend about 4k in mar-apr.

I need to title the bike in va as a "off highway vehicle" in order to bring with me in my military household goods shipment to spain.

If you know af anything becoming availible, or looking to make room in your garage, i am looking.

Tatts

alphamale

Tatts,

I am actually about to sell my close friend's 2006 Kawasaki 636.

He moved to texas and was going to just leave the bike at my house until he had a garage, but instead he wants to sell it.

The condition of the bike is pretty good in terms of a track-bike. It has a clear DC title, but it has been down before in minor getoffs.

I live in the Tysons Corner area... You can look at it anytime, but I'm not going to take pictures of it until I touch up the bodywork.

Nate

It comes with solid NEW rearsets, but otherwise it hasn't really got many upgrades. It has hotbodies race bodywork (no street bodywork). It was originally lime green, (the tank still is) but the bodywork is black.

Here's a pic just before the latest getoff:

Nate

Robert63

Race bike in VA

:notsure:
I have a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R(636) for sale.
I have more pictures if you interested. I'm in Newport News,VA.
Let me know! Robert

For sale $3,000
Going out of riding sale!
2003 Kawasaki ZX6R (636) track/race ready
If you have the parts can be converted back to a street bike.
-title in hand(Not on my name,I never registered the bike.I used only on the track)
-7,162 miles in odometer
-silver in color with yellow in the front and tail
-ohlins front fork spring &oil (built by CTR)
-brembo front brake master cylinder
-steering damper
-sharkskinz body work
-woodcraft left cover
-tech1 right cover
-OOPS carbon clutch cover
-steel braided front brake lines
-power commander installed(never hooked up,need mapping)
-new rear sprocket (42) Vortex aluminum
-micron full exhaust
-woodcraft rearsets
-K&N air filter
-Repsol synthetic racing oil used
-safety wired for CCS or track days
The bike running strong!I hate to sell it but I'm in something else now and need the money.
I have some extra parts for sale too.(full set of bodywork[Kawasaki green],wheels,Ferodo front rotors,stock front rotors,sprockets,levers,forks,triple trees,lower and upper with ignition key,tank cap,coolant bottle with hoses,frame slider)
Now the BAD:
-some small dents on the fuel tank from a lowside in Summit
-the frame had a small crack on the left side, close to the neck
Repaired by a professional aluminum welder. I used the bike like this in the last two season and didn't notice anything bad in handling, so I think He did a good job.I have some pictures from the welding.
I'm in Newport News,VA.I can deliver the bike in 100 mile radius for some gas money.
--Asking:$3,000 for the bike and $3,800 with the parts (everything I have for the bike)
If I can't sell the bike I don't want to sell the parts,I might need them in the next season!
If someone interested,I can e-mail pictures.
e-mail:Horobi@verizon.net
Thanks,Robert63!

trekuhl

Control Rider
tattsailor;98198 wrote:
I need to title the bike in va as a "off highway vehicle" in order to bring with me in my military household goods shipment to spain.
i tried to do so with my track bike in VA and was told repeatedly by multiple DMV reps I could not take a bike originally classified as "street" and make it "offroad" even though i explained it was only for track use, private roads, racing, etc.

tattsailor

I need to make some calls to DMV before I go and spend the cash. Maybe a Cretificate of Origin might be best or Bill of Sale notarized. I need to find a way to get an Off Highway Title on a track bike so I can ship this with me.

tattsailor

I have spoke with my property reps in Spain and I have this problem figured out.

As long as in my shipment I declare the bike for "OFF HIGHWAY USE" I can take it in my Household Goods Shipment. However the title will not really matter.

I will keep looking

The Guardian

alphamale;98226 wrote: Tatts,

I am actually about to sell my close friend's 2006 Kawasaki 636.

He moved to texas and was going to just leave the bike at my house until he had a garage, but instead he wants to sell it.

The condition of the bike is pretty good in terms of a track-bike. It has a clear DC title, but it has been down before in minor getoffs.

I live in the Tysons Corner area... You can look at it anytime, but I'm not going to take pictures of it until I touch up the bodywork.

Nate

It comes with solid NEW rearsets, but otherwise it hasn't really got many upgrades. It has hotbodies race bodywork (no street bodywork). It was originally lime green, (the tank still is) but the bodywork is black.

Here's a pic just before the latest getoff:

Nate
That is one clean fucking bike! How much?

tattsailor

Hell I wish I was home at the moment to pick this up. Unless you knoe someone willing to deliver it all to my house in NJ. I dont get back until end of Feb, what a deal.

rcr14

I have a 2003 zx6r- full track ready. i hav'nt posted it yet. i was waiting for my friend 2 bikes to sell first. i have extras ie.wheels, bodywork,some levers&rearsets also all street stuff. i've owned since new.