WTB US 40-42 suit 400-600 no all dark colors.

smack28752

New SPIDI Euro 52 (US 42)

Hello Chase,

My son has a great SPIDI suit, Euro 52 (US 42) that I believe he will sell. I need to check with him first but it is at my house.

He bought it last year and it has been worn on one (yes ONE) street ride for about 50 miles. It was just too small for him. He also is about 5'9" but weighs much more than you.

I will have to check which model it is (it is a few model years old). I have the same suit that I have worn on the track for years. Mine has held up through a couple of crashes and provided great protection. I highly recommend Spidi products.

The suit colors are Fluorescent Red, Silver & Black. It really is cool looking and in your price range... As I said, this suit really is in NEW condition.

If you are interested, let me know and I will take some pics and ask my son about pricing, etc.

I also have a new Red/White SPIDI that I might be interested in selling. It also been worn just a couple of times.

SSCustoms

I have a new Teknic Violator size 40 in white and blue. Although not a huge difference from your Chicane, is it an upgrade and it would be in your price range. I could have it delivered to you this weekend!