WTB Vortex Shift Lever

Greg ZX6R

Greetings all,

I'm looking for a Vortex shift lever with the flexible toe piece for my 09 ZX6; I believe the lever is the "V2" version. I've spoken with Vortex several times and their parts seem to be on indefinite backorder. Also checked with Chuck and Markbilt and no one has any replacements. Any help appreciated.

Mott Power

I just ordered the same part from Jake at Vortex. Waiting on one part of the assembly but said it should ship out by next week.

Mott Power

Have you tried calling them or just through the online chat? I just got mine at the end of last week. I believe they just needed to order a few of the hardware pieces to assemble it but the main parts such as the mounting bracket and toe peg were in stock.

The toe piece is universal with all V2 assemblies so I'm not sure why it would be complicated for you to get a spare as well.

Greg ZX6R

I've talked to them every week for about the last 4 weeks, and each time, I'm told that the toe pieces are in but the shift lever is still stuck in "production". I was also told all of the spare shift levers went to the vendors to complete the rearset assembly, to be sold as a set.