WTT Green Gummi Bears for Red

fitz

Bought the 6lb bag of Gummi bears at Sam's Club and the green ones are just nasty.

So I have approx.. 1lb of green ones willing to trade for your red or possibly orange.

NASTY_zps64a6beef.jpg

matt2212

It's nice to have you back... everyone in the restaurant looked at me funny when I started to laugh out loud.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I think you are in trouble, just like used tires and their disposal fee's, the same holds true for green gummy bears, worms and runts. You might be able to find a shady land fill that will take them, or next time I have the backhoe out I can call you?

fitz

matt2212;271132 wrote: It's nice to have you back... everyone in the restaurant looked at me funny when I started to laugh out loud.
Thanks Matt, please please don't tell me you are one of those MacBook Pro dweebs that hang out in restaurants. :)

tdelegram;271135 wrote: I think you are in trouble, just like used tires and their disposal fee's, the same holds true for green gummy bears, worms and runts. You might be able to find a shady land fill that will take them, or next time I have the backhoe out I can call you?
You have a backhoe seriously? Man, give me a call the next time you have it out, I have a whole garage full of "stuff" that needs to be buried with the cover of night. :D

HondaGalToo;271149 wrote:
They're lime flavored, right?
No, artificially sh!t flavored with 10% real juice.

matt2212

fitz;271167 wrote: Thanks Matt, please please don't tell me you are one of those MacBook Pro dweebs that hang out in restaurants. :)

No IPhone and I own the joint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
I have to do something with all those horses when then go to the big pasture in the sky. I am down to 3 to 4 hours to dispose of a horse, use that as a gauge for your planning for late evening burials.