WV Hot Dog Thanks

needasixr

Big thanks to Doug's wife, Melissa, and Anson's mom, Rachel, for the WV hot dogs Saturday night. They were delicious! It was very cool they stuck around to do that since Doug had a mechanical and Anson went ground hog hunting in the second session. I think that needs to be an annual event.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I agree, thanks very much for the wv hotdogs. Normally, I'm not much of a hotdog fan, but damn those were delicious!!!!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Dang, we went out to the store to get food, but didn't make it back in time! Maybe next time...

acchou

needasixr;213766 wrote: Big thanks to Doug's wife, Melissa, and Anson's mom, Rachel, for the WV hot dogs Saturday night. They were delicious! It was very cool they stuck around to do that since Doug had a mechanical and Anson went ground hog hunting in the second session. I think that needs to be an annual event.
You're welcome.

I agree with the annual event, minus my ground hog hunting. It hurts too much. I'll leave the hunting to the professionals.

PA Vfr

I like the annual event idea. I keep hearing about the taco event in the spring at Beaver, but I never seem to be done with my winter hibernation to make that.

Hawaiif4i

Ah yes. The dog was shoved in my hand with instructions, EAT IT!! It was too dark to know what it was however yummy. Thanks Guys and Gals.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Darn, we missed the hotdogs!:( I'm a hotdog connoisseur! I will be sure to partake of the delicious morsels next time we are down there! Thanks for doing this for the club!