XR1200 NOLA Finish

madriders86

hahaha wow that guy thatguy has got to be pissed. thats the sort of thing i would expect racing minis, not the big bikes.

Dave561

Control Rider
Well it did get him DQ'd so not the best of ideas. Cost him second on the championship and a few $$$

denbsteph

That was not COOL! At first I thought he was going for the kill switch, then trying to rip his hand off the throttle. I'm assuming dead man switches are used in AMA races? Either way, friends or not, he's lucky he didn't get his ass smashed!!

HokieRider

if it had been in a practice session or friendly race it would be hilarious, but not in an actual points race...not cool

Ruhe52

Of course that touch did not impede him so he got smoked on the drive off the last corner. Should have never done it because its well dumb but still.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Ruhe52;257741 wrote: Of course that touch did not impede him so he got smoked on the drive off the last corner. Should have never done it because its well dumb but still.
So, what you're saying is that I shouldn't reach out and grab onto your arm next season if I'm trying to get my "A" bump by keeping up with you??? :dunno:

:D

Seems like it'd work well in theory, anyways... LOL

andykurz

I was talking to some racers who have been around far longer than I, and they say that this used to happen from time to time back in the day. Likely not on the big points, televised type stuff - but hey, it's a great way to spook a guy!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Ruhe52;257843 wrote: Otto just make sure it's my arm you touch. Barber????
Can't make it unfortunately.

Besides... I don't put out my first [track riding] season.

Maybe next year you'll have better luck getting to first base...

:poorguy:

:D