XT Ultra-Lap Timer $130 - Used for 3 sessions

Meat

I only used this laptimer for 3 sessions at Barber in November. It looks absolutely brand new. No scratches, no marks of any kind. $130

I got a GPS-R in the off-season and no longer need the XT Ultra-Lap Timer.

Meat

snikwad;49654 wrote: where we you with this 3 months ago. blaaahh
LOL

Same thing happens to me all the time. Soon as I buy something, someone else has it way cheaper or a better one for the same price.

Meat

Fire929;49669 wrote: Are you going to be at Barber this weekend?
Nope, can't make it this weekend.

I will be at VIR on May 15th and Road Atlanta on May 23rd and 24th, but I am guessing it will be gone by then.

Meat

xr1owner;49776 wrote: still have it? I am interested. how long is the cable? just the timer? thanx.
Yep still have it. Not really sure how long the cable is. I will try to remeber to measure it tonight. My home computer crapped out over the weekend, so I will have to post the length tomorrow.

Yea, just the timer.

....no beacon, no race tires and no umbrella girl ;)

xr1owner

Meat;49778 wrote: Yep still have it. Not really sure how long the cable is. I will try to remeber to measure it tonight. My home computer crapped out over the weekend, so I will have to post the length tomorrow.

Yea, just the timer.

....no beacon, no race tires and no umbrella girl ;)
sold.. send me an invoice at racersprofile@msn.com Thanx.

Meat

xr1owner;49780 wrote: sold.. send me an invoice at racersprofile@msn.com Thanx.
Cool. Just sent you an invoice by PayPal. Never done that before, so if you don't get it please let me know.

I had my wife look at the lap timer and she said the cable looks to be 20 inches in length. Will that work for you?