Yamaha Champions Riding School is offering holiday discounts

gkotlin

I was trading emails with the director of the YCRS program the other day and noticed this on the website. Check it out. http://www.yamahachampionsridingschool.com/

Contact the program directory "Shorty" Dshort@millermotorsportspark.com if you have questions or want to start getting things in place for next year. By phone 435-277-8799.

Many of the Nesba CR's have been training in the off season with Nick and his staff for years. I was out to ride with them in February and it completely changed the way I ride. I'm more confident, much more precise and I've dropped about 4 seconds at most tracks. After riding with them I just finished my first crash free season. 25 track days and 5 race weekends with no crashes. In my races, I always finished 4th or better and even scored a win. Coincidence? I think not!

Many people that go to the schools, go more than once. Why? Because they believe in what they've learned and realize the benefits. Take advantage of this opportunity! If you have any questions on the program, contact Shorty or you can PM Me, Wink, DJ or Brian Blume.

TheGrouch

I went to the Freddie Spencer school back in '07. The bulk of that class was taught by Nick, now with YCRS. I had engrained some pretty bad riding habits over the previous couple of seasons and I don't think I was going to be able to fix them on my own. Yes, it's a chunk of change, especially when you add in the travel costs. But what's the cost of wasting a summer plateaued, unable to gain any speed? Or crashing your brains out?

I've always been a slow adopter of change, so after I got back from the school, it took 3 or 4 weekends of riding at 70-80% of normal speed to recondition my muscles to the new riding position. However, from that point on, my riding has been far faster and far safer.

I enjoyed the class and found it so helpful that I had planned to return to the school the spring it closed its doors. Parenthood and work have pulled me away from the track, but I hope to hit the YCRS in either '11 or '12 for a refresher.

Canali

j_fuggin_t;157608 wrote: Sucks even worse when you have the $$ but not the time. :(
I've got the time not the money just send your money to me and I'll take care of the rest :)