Yamaha champions school at njmp

slowpoke

For anyone interested, there will be a private 2-day school at NJMP (Lightning and Thunderbolt) on May 2-3, 2011

The cost of the school is $2300 and there are only a few spots left. Spots will be available on a first come, first serve basis. A group of us did this last year and it worked out well so we're going to do it again.

If you're interested, either PM me or email cpontrelli at msn dot com

This is not directly affiliated with NESBA.

Mikey75702

Can you post up when they are full.... I would like to figure out how to squeeze this in but can't budget it until after Xmas.

slowpoke

Mikey75702;161047 wrote: Can you post up when they are full.... I would like to figure out how to squeeze this in but can't budget it until after Xmas.
It's not open to you racers:D j/k

will do -

R_Whiteman45

hmm... any idea how many spots are available??

ive always wanted to do the champions school but its sooo damn expensive!

slowpoke

R_Whiteman45;161236 wrote: hmm... any idea how many spots are available??

ive always wanted to do the champions school but its sooo damn expensive!
two spots are still available -

R_Whiteman45

looks like I'm in but couldnt get ahold of Dwight tonight

Do any people out there know if you can get your WERA / CCS licenses through this school or how much work is involved afterwards??

Mikey75702

R_Whiteman45;161422 wrote: looks like I'm in but couldnt get ahold of Dwight tonight

Do any people out there know if you can get your WERA / CCS licenses through this school or how much work is involved afterwards??
Not sure about that school, but the wera licensing course is $100 and not that long from what i understand.

1up5down

Control Rider
cbrcrducmonster;164718 wrote: I hear you get a automatic bump to :a: all encluded for 2300clams :wow:
With the level of knowledge and on track instructing, YCRS is a no-fail to get anyone to "A". That's if you're able wipe your slate clean, open your mind and put the knowledge and on track instructions into practice. Unfortunately, we stand in our own way most of the time.

It's all in the rider, Ken and Nick just whisper it out of us! Bring a notebook, open mind and practice the skills taught and those that want to get bumped to "A" status will in good time.

Have fun!

slowpoke

More dates added -

I wanted to provide an update on the YCRS at NJMP -

There are currently 2 spots available for the school on May 2nd and 3rd. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

YCRS has decided to offer an additional 2 day school on May 4th and 5th. There are currently 12 spots available for this school. If interested in this additional date, contact Dwight Allen:

emailto: dallen at millermotorsportspark dot com

slowpoke

May 2nd and 3rd -- SOLD OUT

May 4th and 5th -- spots available -- PM me or email Dwight Allen at address in previous post

slowpoke

BUMP -

May 4-5 school has spots available. Scott Russell is one of two guest instructors that will be there for both days.

We did the school last year at NJMP and it was amazing. enough so, that we are doing it again on May 2nd and 3rd.

If you're interested - shoot me a PM

1up5down

Control Rider
slowpoke;180086 wrote: BUMP -

May 4-5 school has spots available. Scott Russell is one of two guest instructors that will be there for both days.

We did the school last year at NJMP and it was amazing. enough so, that we are doing it again on May 2nd and 3rd.

If you're interested - shoot me a PM
Yo Chris! Me and a buddy are already in for May 4&5th. I can't wait as Nick & Ken are awesome. Great way to start the season off.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
:agree: I did the school last year and will be doing it again on the 3rd & 4th. Worth every penny IMHO.... Don't forget to ask for a 2 up ride with Nick.

slowpoke

1up5down;180143 wrote: Yo Chris! Me and a buddy already in for May 4&5th. I can't wait as Nick & Ken are aewsome. Great way to start the season off.
NICE! which buddy? you guys should have a blast -

One of my goals this year is to not let Russell stuff me into T2 Tbolt on a bone stock FZ1 followed by a wheelie and look over the shoulder. That stung last year, but man it was funny as hell:wow:

1up5down

Control Rider
slowpoke;180218 wrote: NICE! which buddy? you guys should have a blast -

One of my goals this year is to not let Russell stuff me into T2 Tbolt on a bone stock FZ1 followed by a wheelie and look over the shoulder. That stung last year, but man it was funny as hell:wow:
My buddy = Mike just look for the Apex Racing R6s. Mike may bring and ride is GSX-R 750 as well. We plan on having a blast!

Come on May!