Yamalube/Westby To Contest DMG DSB Championship

emry

F#$&YA!!!! I expect a championship. BIG PERIOD. Congrats go get em!. It is exciting to know that guys with this level of experience are showing up at our track days. Yeah, for real. To help us with our ...meager... problems.

Chuck, Jerry, and Dane, I expect wins. Dane, you have rocketed past my ass at barber going into just about every turn like I was on a fricken flat tired, wobble framed, no contact patch, single from the 1920.... Do the same this year in DSB to everyone else. It is their turn to feel the insignificance. I am so OVER it.

Chuck and Jerry, If Dane doesn't do the above, slap him around some. He is young enough he still might respond positively to violence.

Best wishes.

Yamalube/Westby To Contest DMG DSB Championship

Godfather

'Bout DAMN TIME!

Damn, The suspense was KILLING me! Man I had ALL of my paycheck bet that Dane was going to be on a Kawasaki for 2014! Anyway the Yamaha is a great bike and Chuck knows the Yamaha inside and out. Good Luck guys! :cool:

bmrboy

Godfather;298062 wrote: Damn, The suspense was KILLING me! Man I had ALL of my paycheck bet that Dane was going to be on a Kawasaki for 2014! Anyway the Yamaha is a great bike and Chuck knows the Yamaha inside and out. Good Luck guys! :cool:
:haha: Kawasaki ????????? NOT !!!