YCRS at NJMP!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Awesome, just awesome. This was my second year taking YCRS at NJMP, and I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with the best instructors in the sport!!! I've taken a lot of schools over the years, but this is the only one that's changed my riding.

I'd like to thank Nick, Ken, Shane, Mark, Dale, and Scott (Mr. Daytona) for once again making the trip to NJ. That's gotta be a lot of work and travel for them and it's truly appreciated. Thanks to Jill for coordinating and running the show, ensuring that everything for the days ran smoothly. She's their "crew chief" and does an incredible job!

And, a special thank you to Chris Pontrelli who made this all happen with the first school 3 years ago. If it wasn't for his initiative, YCRS would have never come out east, and continued to come out east. :congrats::adore:

I look forward to continuing to study my notes and work on the skills I've learned. It's made me a better rider. Not only on the track, but the stuff they teach could someday save my life on the street.

I'd take it again, and am planning on it!!! If you ever have the chance, it's more than worth the admission price.