YCRS to cease operations

denbsteph

Goes to show you the state of the financial stability in this country, that disposible income is just not there anymore. I did the school at NJMP last year, had a great time. Something good will come out of this..................always does.

Glad I got some pics with all those guys making jokes about how verically challenged Iam................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
That sucks. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Nick, Ken, and crew. FasterSafer.com is doing well, though.

bmrboy

Bottom line ..... CASH MONEY ..... :agree:

Just like AMA AND T.V. Money talks ... B/S walks :banghead:

denbsteph

bmrboy;288179 wrote: Bottom line ..... CASH MONEY ..... :agree:

Just like AMA AND T.V. Money talks ... B/S walks :banghead:
so true, the disposable income is just not there anymore..........

mcskeeto

Just signed up for their September class next week for me and my girlfriend (damn I'm a good boyfriend):D.
Hope it is as good as everyone says.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
mcskeeto;289088 wrote: Just signed up for their September class next week for me and my girlfriend (damn I'm a good boyfriend):D.
Hope it is as good as everyone says.
Best money I spent on a school....twice.

mcskeeto

Just finished the two day school. I can honestly say, it was the most educational two days of my motorcycle life. Highlight was being towed around Miller Motosports park by Mr. Daytona Scott Russell and then have him compliment me on my riding. The guys are talking with other tracks to see if they can establish a similar school elsewhere. The attention they pay to each student is really great to see. Hopefully they will be established at another track soon.