Yosh Ti Exhaust FS GSXR 600 and 750

JRA

This is a Yoshimura RS3 full system. It has titanium head and mid pipes with a stainless can. This exhaust is made for 2001-003 GSXR 600's and 2000-2003 GSXR 750's. It isn't mint but it doesn't have any major flaws for a track bike. In fact for a track bike this should be perfect.

There is a rashed spot on the mid pipe from a low side I had at Barber. Nothing ground through, just a flat spot. There is a small ding or two in the canister but no big dents or damage. Overall it's in good condition and doesn't have any issues other than the cosmetic ones I've described. It comes with springs (I'm missing one spring, you can see where I have it safety wired in the pictures in the second post), flanges, and a hanger. I was keeping it as a spare for my 2005 750 since it will also fit 2004-2005 GSXR 600 and 750's. The hanger bracket might need to be modified a little to work on the newer GSXR. This thing is super light weight and I've been considering putting it on my 750 for that reason but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Asking $150 shipped.

Yosh1.jpg

Yosh2.jpg

Yosh3.jpg