You're Invited - Road Atlanta Birthday Cake on April 23rd

RyanITV

Admin
My wife and daughter are coming with me to RA this weekend as a birthday present. We thought it'd be fun to have a cake with everyone after the event on April 23rd, so we commissioned Mary Knepper (Mid-Atlantic CR, cake making genius) to do a themed birthday cake and themed cupcakes.

The cake is a replica of my S1000RR, the cupcakes all sport different NESBA class stickers. :idea:

I figure we can tear into it after the meet and greet around 7:00. Everyone's invited - the cake is vanilla, cupcakes are an assortment of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

There's enough cake and cupcakes for 100+ people, so everyone should be able to have some.

See you there!

Ryan

jimgl3

happy birthday!

let's see... beer & cupcakes...:puke: j.k. LOL!

i ain't eatin no dang B cupcake though... gonna have a CR for breakfast on Easter! LOL!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
jimgl3;183973 wrote: happy birthday!

let's see... beer & cupcakes...:puke: j.k. LOL!

i ain't eatin no dang B cupcake though... gonna have a CR for breakfast on Easter! LOL!
I think there should be a "Lil Bitch Ass Class" cupcake for Jim!

Thanks Jim..that makes post #1000 for me WORTH IT!

sportbikerchic

I made the tires last night and started carving the bike. You all are gonna get suck a kick out of this cake!!! Just don't put it through tech inspection, I don't think the brake pads will pass.

From CR to cake decorator... who coulda guessed that?! LOL.
MerryCakesMD.com

I miss my NESBA family. Hope everyone's doing well!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
sportbikerchic;183986 wrote: I made the tires last night and started carving the bike. You all are gonna get suck a kick out of this cake!!! Just don't put it through tech inspection, I don't think the brake pads will pass.

From CR to cake decorator... who coulda guessed that?! LOL.
MerryCakesMD.com

I miss my NESBA family. Hope everyone's doing well!
Wow, those pics are awesome! And they look yummy, too! Nice to see you posting, we miss seeing you!

jimgl3

Landshark;184023 wrote: As ghey as this sounds I HEART the old T12.
that's not ghey buddy! i did it just last summer and it still rocks!! you coming down?

that is some awesome video! thanks Mary!

sportbikerchic

Here's a sneak peak... one mini edible rotor. :D

CakeBike_Rotor.jpg

Landshark

Control Rider
jimgl3;184039 wrote: that's not ghey buddy! i did it just last summer and it still rocks!! you coming down?
Nah going to stay local to my surgeon. I got two sides of my tib healed and need 3. So..... I'll just ride closer to home.
You should come up this way and try some of our tracks.

jimgl3

damn man! get well, would ya! if the economy ever turns around i will get up there. right now i'm lookin at some $99 days at lil tally