You guys missed it

Lonewrench

For those of you who could not make it,Barber was really good for those who showed. Jerry and I were really happy with the results from the folks we helped. The members got some really good attention and treated us great as usual. I hope too see you guys at CMP next week for another great time!

franikk

Looking forward to seeing you at CMP. I will be needing a GPA rear. Do you plan on getting there Friday PM or Sat AM?

JRA

Lonewrench;252375 wrote: For those of you who could not make it,Barber was really good for those who showed. Jerry and I were really happy with the results from the folks we helped. The members got some really good attention and treated us great as usual. I hope too see you guys at CMP next week for another great time!
Chuck, I really appreciate the advice you gave me on how to solve the two problems I asked you about. It's amazing how those small changes improved the motorcycle. I immediately dropped three quarters of a second and got down to a new personal best. More important than that though my average time was really fast meaning I was able to do those times consistently. I had a very successful weekend because of your help.

Any of you guys who are on the fence about having Chuck and Jerry work with you at the track are really missing an opportunity to make your bike better.

Irish01

Sorry I missed it Chuck! Seriously wish I and everyone else coulda made it but wasn't in the cards. Especially after last weekend at VIR where you literally kept at least 4 of us on track and rolling! (I'd rather not mention my issue involving a busted air-pressure gauge :) !) But seriously we can't thank you enough as usual so I'm sure you did the normal at Barber!