You have a Adrenaline/Speed problem when........

ZxRegg6r

1.You know you have an adrenaline-speed problem when...... The times you come home late or you just can't sleep. You use recorded superbike, motoGP, AMA races as a lalaby to put you to sleep (like a baby) cause you love the sound of the bikes wissing by lap after lap. Then wake up to watch F1 qualify (not the damn race, but qualify!!) and smile when the cars fly by. Grit your teeth every time when the camera display the driver view as he blazing through the turns, reminding you of your last or best trackday.

2.You know you have an arenaline-speed problem when you have more fun at a wet rainy kinda cold trackday, then a warm sunny day at work.

This issue just makes me feel alive, crazy but good and ALIVE.:D

My wife constantly tells me that I need rehab, but I don't think I have a issue. Just slight broken things, torn clothes and greenish skin rash when I can't schedule certain trackdays. :argh: :banghead: Nothing major.

Feel free to chime in: Group therapy session for those with similar symtoms.

ZxRegg6r

Wow!!! Rookie to you maybe! But I guess your issue have you in the garage late night rubbing the exhuast can and tail section. I hear ya. But naw I haven't got that deep as of yet. Interesting though. What goes on off track.

As for TV well... HD is HD GP in HD is the $hit.

LesPow

Control Rider
Haha.. I know this bike TD thing is really a beautiful crazy experience. We're with ya guy, we all go mad over riding, street, track, dirt choose your adrenaline. Hope you enjoy your year in riding on the track.:)
I see your from Queens, maybe we'll see each other at NJMP. I'll be there May 16,17, with the other Queens crew. Link up.

StreetRider

Big up to the RASTA man. Cant wait to get out there and make this thing official again. (to finally say Millossi is back...lol) To ZxRegg6r, I am one of the queens guys. Hope to see you out there, will be pitting with Rasta, will also keep an eye out for you. I'll be on the honda-B212