Your Cleaning Tips

fredbaly

As many are aware the winter is coming and for many states that means no more riding for a couple months. What ritual does everyone use to prepare for the winter months?

fred

fitz

fredbaly;214357 wrote: What ritual does everyone use to prepare for the winter months?
The usual stuff, eat a lot of fatty foods to bulk up, sacrifice a few large animals and put them in deep freeze, find a couple homeless fat women that need a place to stay for warmth, stock up on cheese puffs to keep them happy. Make sure my internet is paid up through the winter then hang out on this forum making witty remarks that only me and the fat women think is funny. Yup that about covers it.

fitz

Gorecki

fitz;214369 wrote: The usual stuff, eat a lot of fatty foods to bulk up, sacrifice a few large animals and put them in deep freeze, find a couple homeless fat women that need a place to stay for warmth, stock up on cheese puffs to keep them happy. Make sure my internet is paid up through the winter then hang out on this forum making witty remarks that only me and the fat women think is funny. Yup that about covers it.
:wow: Cheezy Puffs?!?

Thanks for making an otherwise totally boring day just a wee bit more entertaining. :D