your friend list is empty

Billsv/R6

dam i read that in my profile and a lone tear rolled down my cheek. i feel like i have no date for the prom, or i"m the last one picked for kick ball. i"m sure my mom will pay for me a friend. please list price and friend duties you will be preforming for said price.

Chris CBR996

Billsv/R6;3049 wrote: dam i read that in my profile and a lone tear rolled down my cheek. i feel like i have no date for the prom, or i"m the last one picked for kick ball. i"m sure my mom will pay for me a friend. please list price and friend duties you will be preforming for said price.
for $500.00 a year fee, I will be your friend.
Friend duties include but not limited to:
1- drink all your beer
2- flirt with your girl
3- eat mom's cooking
4- ride your bikes at the track. (thats what friends do, for safety reasons of course)
5- tell your boss to f*&$! off so you can go riding and do trackdays without the hassles
6- let you pay for my trackdays (because we're gonna be best friends right??)

Chris CBR996

Chris K;3479 wrote: I'll do everything Chris CBR996 listed for $450.00! AND I'll throw in a bag of skittles!
Skittles are for little kids and girls....I'll throw in a jumbo bag of Reeses Pieces!!

but you got to share!!!!

Black_Rain

I have no friends neither.

I like skittles, all of dem different flavors they have now. I'm cheap, just click my friend button or whatever it is.

vanbreezy

Hey

Bill congrats on your bump. And i'll be ur friend you were nice enough to allow me to use your air at summit this year. Plus you seem to be a pretty cool guy. :agree: