Your Track Goals for 2015?

Pseudolus

Try to keep either one of you in my sights ;-)

Lol! With your experience in all sports spending your energy always trying to go faster, I don't believe a word of it! :D If we get the chance to pass you, we'll be sure to throw some traffic at you to make it as hard as possible! I know you've always got something up your sleeve!!!

2-Ride every A session so I can follow Dave around various BMW's on my 12yo Frankenbike!

LMAO!

1. Consistency

Ahhhhhhhh. The criticism Lenny always has for me when I think I've had a great session....... My nemesis "consistency"

2. Get on the gas sooner and get to full throttle sooner (I tend to baby the throttle

Apologies for the unsolicited advice but a CR told me something to help with that. He has visual markers (curbing etc....) so he knows by that point, he must be at full throttle. It helped me a lot!

• Have fun on the track
  • Have fun with my friends
  • Continue to progress as a rider

Added to my list as well!

At least do 3 different "away" track days.

Watching out for and showing up the old guys who think they're gonna get away with bullying me around the track all season long.:D

See you at the away tracks and NJMP of course.

This sport is crazy in that you try so hard to surpass the generous folks that helped you get fast. There's only one CR I never want to get fast enough to pass. Lenny. I can't lie, I even want to pass Les and he's been nothing but amazing to us! LOL. :D

My retroactive goal every morning is to have three less beers the night before.

i-wish-i-could-trade-my-heart-for-another-liver.jpg

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
+1 for helping others out there! Really looking forward to this aspect of riding.
2-Working on corner exits. My new mantra for the year: Scan with my eyes to see my exit, neutral throttle until I can see my exit and take away lean angle!
3-1st year of racing the SV in WERA. Looking to have fun and enjoy the experience of racing.
4-Keeping consistent with fitness. Cardio really helps my riding.
5-As always, have fun!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
* Ride 14 sessions a day
*improve body position
* Finish the season without any wrecks
* Improve entry speeds

LesPow

Control Rider
I can't lie, I even want to pass Les and he's been nothing but amazing to us! LOL. :D

Bwaahahaaa. Haha. .join the line. Get past Dave first then a whole list and by then it'll still be too late. ...bring it!

Last edited:

raylee

This sport is crazy in that you try so hard to surpass the generous folks that helped you get fast. There's only one CR I never want to get fast enough to pass. Lenny. I can't lie, I even want to pass Les and he's been nothing but amazing to us! LOL. :D

It's all just good spirited ribbing. I don't think it's crazy at all, the back and forth as we all learn and progress is a natural part of track riding and racing. As far as:

You're in for a surprise this year my man! :D

That's what I keep telling him!:p

Making sure grasshoppers know their place!

Bring it! :squid:

prplppleatr239

My main goals:

1) Go faster everywhere, and don't get passed as much.

2) 1:09 @ Beav, 1:29 @ Summit Main

3) Improve vision and corner entry speeds. I catch myself looking down too much.

thesnowgod

Go faster, smoother, turn left as well as I turn right, have fun, don't break any (more) bones, try at least two new tracks.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
It's all just good spirited ribbing. I don't think it's crazy at all, the back and forth as we all learn and progress is a natural part of track riding and racing. As far as:
Bring it! :squid:

LOLO!! Ray Ray, we're going to teach you to respect your elders, when we're done you'll be calling everyone older than you Sir or Ma'am. Haha

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Lol! With your experience in all sports spending your energy always trying to go faster, I don't believe a word of it! :D If we get the chance to pass you, we'll be sure to throw some traffic at you to make it as hard as possible! I know you've always got something up your sleeve!!!

LMAO!

Ahhhhhhhh. The criticism Lenny always has for me when I think I've had a great session....... My nemesis "consistency"

Apologies for the unsolicited advice but a CR told me something to help with that. He has visual markers (curbing etc....) so he knows by that point, he must be at full throttle. It helped me a lot!

Added to my list as well!

See you at the away tracks and NJMP of course.

Fadhee, the way you were riding last year was awesome! I truly do want you to pass me when we are out in "A"! Be consistent and you will! I always look forward to riding with you my friend!

Pseudolus

Get past Dave first then a whole list and by then it'll still be too late. ...bring it!

DAMN!!! I never thought of Dave as an appetizer!!! :D

* Ride 14 sessions a day

Wow. I had no idea that's what CRs were doing. I'm lucky when I get 6. I've added this as a goal now. :first:

Fadhee, the way you were riding last year was awesome! I truly do want you to pass me when we are out in "A"! Be consistent and you will! I always look forward to riding with you my friend!

Can't wait to ride with you BROTHER

rhill

Short term...knock off the rust and rebuild confidence.

Season long...experience new tracks, make improvements in technique, go faster and; most important, have a great time.

kaleido

awesome thread. Been thinking alot about this lately.

- go faster with less effort
- consistant :37's at midohio
- learn Road atlanta and NCM
- have fun above all

physicistkev

Control Rider
Tell andykurz that his profile picture makes me laugh... every time I see it
(one of the funniest and truest things I have ever read on this forum)

Simplify
Focus
Get my head back in the game
Get my pace back and then some
1:19 at Summit would be nice
1:39 at VIR would also be nice