ZX10 Forks w/o ohlins 1.0 springs, 20mil Comp and Reb

cMac

Zx10r 2nd gen forks. They will work on any 2nd or 3rd gen with no modifications and a 1st gen with an axle and bearing swap. They came on a bike I bought last season. Fatherhood has me rethinking my racing career and 600's are easier on fuel tires, brakes. I crashed out of my second race of the season and am taking the rest of the season to regroup since my employment situation killed any hopes hitting the track again this year. I was going to retrofit these to my new zx6r project but if I can get $575 ($25 for PayPal fees) I can get a set of used forks, Racetech Springs a Racetech 20mm comp and rebound kit which will save me time from in dialing in the 43mm forks to work on a 08 zx6r. The 6r forks are 2mm narrower, a few mm shorter so using these will require time (track time = $$$) when I can set up a stock set on the bench 90%. Anyone looking at having their forks revalved knows price and labor will run in the $700 - $800 range. I'm slightly flexible on price but not much. If you have a set of straight 07 08 zx6r or 06/07 GSXR750 (not 600) forks, Ill do a trade with cash. These forks only have 3 trackdays and 1.1111 races (I crashed on the 1st lap of 9) since I replaced the oil. They were originally done by CTR. PM me but text or calling is better.

Corey